dotcamerhard Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Weapons Intelligence: Forensics For The Battle Space Torrent

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 The Weapons Intelligence Team (WIT) documentary provides Counter-IED operators and commanders with the strategic and practical insight required to accurately gather evidence and intelligence at the scene of an IED incident as well as the subsequent collation, assessment, and dissemination of the gathered evidence for use in wider anti-terrorism operations. This documentary was produced in partnership with the Weapons Intelligence Schoolhouse located at Fort Huachuca, AZ to augment the current training course by establishing an overview of the WIT mission and highlighting the foundational skills required to operate successfully in this U.S. Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS). Command and mission awareness is achieved through interviews with WIT instructors, staff, and trainees providing acute insight for this critical Counter-IED mission component. Produced over 11 days on-location, exclusive access to the WIT schoolhouse and accompanying courseware was permitted to create this documentary.

Phantom of the Sewers malayalam full movie free downloadDownload hindi movie Magma: Volcanic Disasterhindi Semi Final 1 free downloadNightfire in tamil pdf downloadKirby 64: The Crystal Shards download movie freeDownload Ruki to Renamon, Kizuna no Kiki! full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Sa kabila ng lahat full movie download0067 movie in hindi hd free downloadthe Tenebra Lux full movie in hindi free download hdPrayer Offer in hindi 720p

Juvanta replied

170 weeks ago

I think they have shared the download link of a movie and I have searched the net in order to know more about it but didn't get a clear idea of what it was so I really request you to provide a clear description of the content you are sharing solar panel home installation los angeles
Please log in to post a reply.