dotcamerhard Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Island Of The Lost 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An anthropologist and his family are shipwrecked on a South Seas island.
An anthropological expedition in the South Pacific discovers an island inhabited by prehistoric, mutant versions of modern animals and come upon a native boy who was left on the island as a survival test by his tribe.
There's nostalgic charm if you're a fan of the films of this era. I happen to hugely admire the Ivan Tors film and TV projects. This is possibly a script from the 1950s, as it was co-written by actor Richard Carlson, who made SF films with Tors in the 1950s. It's certainly creaky stuff that seems outdated even by the mid-1960s when it was made. It's far more a fantasy than the usual Tors material, which strove for believability and achieved it. This doesn't. The animal sequences, which were always top-notch in Tors films thanks to trainer Ralph Helfer (inventor of affection training), but here they are awkwardly shot and silly. The cast is likable but the script is just not up to making anything work to its advantage.
Wow this one was weird. I didn&#39;t know what to expect, but I was in for an unforgettable adventure….Unforgettable doesn&#39;t mean good.<br/><br/>All jokes aside I liked it, but It was without a doubt stupid. A scientist sets off to find an island which everyone but him doesn&#39;t believe to exist . He knows if he finds it that he will find &quot;the missing link&quot;. What he finds is amazing to him and his family, but to me setting at home watching TV I laughed out loud. Killer ostriches with little spikes on their head and an alligator with some weird ass helmet on its head and they&#39;re suppose to be prehistoric. <br/><br/>The headhunters could&#39;ve added so much to the story, but they are about as funny as the &quot;creatures&quot;. Fun movie, I love when they&#39;re so bad that they&#39;re good…this is the epitome of that.<br/><br/>Don&#39;t miss this one - wish I could change my vote, I might go as far as 8 LOL

Night of the Wild full movie in hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download The Rockford Files: If the Frame Fits…the SnakeHead Swamp full movie in hindi free downloadMr. India full movie download mp4Episode 1.71 movie free download in hindiEpisode 3.4 full movie with english subtitles online downloadPersonal Day full movie hd 720p free downloadHeavy Object full movie kickass torrentEpisode 11.11 movie in hindi hd free downloadR-Point full movie free download

JustinJacob replied

180 weeks ago

I am new to this site. But when I came here I saw many movies of my choice here. And all the movies were very good and I loved watching them all. Merchant Cash Advance I don't know how to thank you for sharing this.
Please log in to post a reply.